Vitamin c ta food supplement composed entirely from l-ascorbic acid, which is a vitamin c. One tablet contains as many as 1000 mg of vitamin c – 1250%. It is not recommended to be used by people who are susceptible to the formation of kidney stones.
• Contributes to maintain normal functioning of the immune system.
• Contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress.
• Contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
• Contributes to normal functioning of the nervous system.
• Contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism.
• Contributes to normal psychological function.
|Amount per:||1 tablet|
|Vitamin C||1000 mg|
|* % NRV – Nutrient Reference Values|